Dega Darlins 2011

Dega Darlins 2011

Jai Ho

JAI HO!!!!!!!!
I told Mr. McD the other day that I feel like I should just say that to say hello..... JAI HO! It's fitting!  :)
Anyway, as the 2011winter guard year officially begins I want to take a minute and reminisce about the struggles of last year and the road less traveled.  Many of you give sacrifices daily.... whether its a little extra time at practice, a friday night painting a floor, or simply the stress of the season......yet we can't WAIT for the seaons to begin.  It is events such as those that make us who we are and the group you have become.  Those of you who performed this show last year and even those that didn't KNOW the struggles that the year presented, but in the end... perseverance, dedication and total awesomeness prevailed.  It was a long road from field day to that final performance and the road was B...U..M...P...Y....and the things that we thought would surely kill us we laugh at the most now..... uh.....kelsey's TOE! just to mention one.
I hope as this year begins that we are able to create memories like these this year and no matter the outcome I hope you have a blast throughout the winter guard year, growing, performing, and being sisters..... The road will be long, the task hard but the end result will be nothing but something for you to cherish forever no matter where you place numerically. I look forward to this journey and welcome the ride!!!!   JAI HO!
And by the way.... if you find yourself holding your breath and your heart beating fast... like I did... just as if it were the actual performance..... take a deep breath and calm down.... just to let you know they WIN.. I didn't want you to die from suspense!  :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home